Sunday, August 30, 2009

here's what we've done so far today...

i did not sleep very well last night. i woke up about midnight & stayed awake until about 3:30 am! i screamed alot at first, so mommy decided to let me watch my einstein & play with my toys rather than trying to make me sleep. daddy even got up & played with me around 2 am! it was a regular slumber party! lol! also, it has been raining alot this morning & so we decided to just stay in today. for lunch i tried my latest combination... strawberries & carrots! i LOVE the strawberries & the carrots are OK, as long as i get a berry or two every now & then!








since we have returned home from the beach, mommy decided to let me have a little more freedom in the den. it's been a week since i have been confined to the fence & i haven't been back in my jumper either. sometimes i like to crawl up the stairs & of course mommy follows me up. but i actually don't mind just hanging out in the den for a while. that is why it looks like my toys exploded everywhere!