Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a little of this, a little of that...

here's a hodge-podge of what i've been doing the past couple of days. mommy & daddy are getting excited about the upcoming ski trip, so i tried on my entire ski outfit. i was so puffy, i couldn't move! so i just laid down in the floor.


i am still loving my kitty cat, & our friend, ms. linda, suggested a good name for the cat -- KC. after all, those are her initials (kitty-cat). i am also enjoying the blocks -- and mommy & daddy enjoy them too! last night, all three of us played with blocks in my room. daddy built these big towers & i found them this morning.



hooray! my ear infection has resolved. yesterday, daddy took me to dr. buttler so he could look at the rash. dr. buttler said the rash was a classic penicillin allergy, but my ears looked clear! thank goodness i do not have to take more antibiotics!