Thursday, March 25, 2010

just hangin' out...

that's all we did today... just hang out. and it's a good thing, too, because my naps were really wierd. i cried a lot during my morning nap & i did not take an afternoon nap. in fact, during my afternoon "naptime" i just RAN around my crib & laughed for about 45 minutes til mommy came to get me out! so here are some pics from our lazy day; actually the bike helmet one is from yesterday afternoon. mommy tried the pigtails on me this morning, but i don't really care to keep my hair like that! we also tried on my Easter dress *got a great deal at kohl's -- just $9! and tonight was bath night. i got some new toys for the bath... a curious george bath book & a set of stacking cups. this is good because i have been getting very figety in the bathtub & i splash a lot. but these new toys do a good job of occupying me while mommy cleans me up!