Tuesday, April 13, 2010

a loving spoonful & more...

sorry it's been a few days since my last post. these pictures are from sunday at grammy & pappy's house. mommy & i went there after church -- and sunday school is getting so much better for me! i am getting used to my class & the other children. this time i actually went for 2 hours so mommy could go to the worship service AND sunday school. i was VERY sleepy by the end, but my teachers said i did really well!

so these first pics of grammy helping me to learn to use a spoon. i usually just picked the orange off the spoon, but sometimes the spoon made it into my mouth! i will keep trying!











these next pictures are of me playing with the blue spikey ball. i LOVE this ball! i am getting better at chasing the ball when someone throws it to me. and i always love to throw the ball, although my aim still needs some work.














these last pictures are of me playing with grammy's necklace & saying hello to conrad the cat. on sunday i started calling conrad a "dak" -- i guess that's as close to "C-A-T" as i can say right now. on a similar subject, my word for dog is usually "caw." maybe i just have some sounds mixed up. but i am defintely repeating those same words over & over. i know what i'm saying & soon you'll understand me too!