Friday, November 26, 2010

some of my second helping of thanksgiving...

we have SO much to be thankful for! i have been spending time with my cousin madison since she & her mom, trudy arrived from texas about a week ago. (uncle kyle is still in afghanistan.) but there have been a few little kinks during this holiday... yesterday we had planned to celebrate thanksgiving at grammy & pappy's house. but then a pipe under the kitchen sink corroded & water went everywhere! a little later, the oven caught on fire & we had not finished cooking the meal! we are thankful no one was hurt & there was very little damage. so grammy, pappy, trudy, madison & my family all came back to my house to finish cooking & to eat dinner. i did take some pictures, but now the camera card is not pulling up all of them. so here are some pics of me hanging out with my sweet cousin madison. i LOVE her, and i have even named one of my baby dolls "madison." hopefully i can make a full post soon.