Saturday, January 8, 2011

a little more of this & that...

in these pictures, i am playing with more christmas presents. i got a magnet drawing board from santa & grammy & pappy gave me this set of letter-books. each book has 2 or 3 pages & is shaped like a letter. i like to pull out the letters & place them all over the floor.











i helped mommy take down the christmas ornaments. i loved this big bird ornament. the next pic is of me playing with my noah's ark animals. i like to organize them into their pairs.














aunt judy & uncle craig gave this little bird to me for christmas. when i feed the milk to the bird, he makes drinking sounds & sometimes he even burps! i am really enjoying feeding him and all of my other birds too. and i feed some of the baby dolls. the last picture is of me just hanging out on mommy & daddy's bed. i like to sit there & listen to my CDs & read books.