Sunday, August 28, 2011

school days have begun...

i started back to school on thursday this past week. actually the first real day of school was last tuesday, but we were still at the beach. this turned out good for me because my teachers said that SeVeRaL other children in the class had meltdowns on the first day & i know that would have made me have a bad day too. as it was, i was a little upset when mommy left me, but my teachers say that i adjusted very quickly.


here's the only pic that mommy could get of me in the classroom -- once i saw her, i realized that i WaS ready to go home! this year, my teachers say that we will do some new activities, like a more structured story-time & even go to chapel for worship. my teachers are mrs. tina & mrs. carol.


i am thankful that my teachers say it is still OK to bring some comfort items with me to school. i brought my purse & of course the purse was loaded with carrots, a rainbow, a star, a whale, and the all-important ducky. we tried to take some more pictures in the courtyard, but i told mommy that i was just TOO worn out. school is hard work.


and on our car ride home, i slept like a baby! but i will be ready to go again next tuesday!