Saturday, November 12, 2011

this is what i did on friday...

on friday, we did chores & ate lunch at the house. i am really enjoying my trains, in fact, i like to carry these little blue & yellow trains with me everywhere (i keep them in my purse.) i also enjoyed playing with play-doh & i even made this tree all by myself!! mommy did not ask me to make anything in particular & i just molded it as i wished. when i was finished, i told mommy that i had made a tree! i am pretty proud of it. we also played farm with this set that aunt lorna & uncle gene gave me recently. i like to organize the hay bales & plant my orange flowers & pumpkins. in the afternoon, we went to a concert at the mall because mommy's friend was playing in the band. unfortunately we did not take any pictures, but i really enjoyed it... i actually sat still for all of the 45 minute show!! my pappy's family came in town last night so we will be spending time with them today!! can't wait!