Sunday, July 22, 2012

happy birthday to my g-daddy...

when we were visiting virginia, we celebrated my great-grandaddy's 90th birthday!! my aunt linda organized the party at a steakhouse restaurant.
of course we ate birthday cake!! i even helped myself to the leftover pieces that were sitting around on the table! some of the cake icing was a bright blue -- several of us ended with smurf-mouths, even g-daddy!!
here are most of the great-grandchildren. uncle kyle's family could not come from missouri, so we were missing madison. we were also missing levi in this picture because it's just difficult to have this many people happy at one time!!
surprisingly, i actually LoVeD the party hats!! i wore my hat the entire party & i even wanted to sleep with it on that night!
aunt linda & uncle tom rented out this local sign to put a birthday message for g-daddy! it was really fun!