Wednesday, October 10, 2012

monday monday...

here are some pictures from monday this week. i am just now getting a chance to post them. we continue to practice my use of the scissors. mommy colored the "waves" blue to motivate me to cut them.
then i had fun gluing some pirate ships in the ocean water. i also put a few "pirates" in each ship. you can see my completed work a few pictures below here.
i had a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with peaches for dinner. i still don't really eat too much meat. but at least i like the peanut butter, right?
following dinner, we went for a little night-time stroll. mommy, daddy & i have done this for a few nights during the past week. it gets dark so early now, but we still want to be outside!
and here are my dora pirate ships!! you can also see that we made some more critters on mommy's cricut machine. i *really* enjoy using the cricut! and now these little paper critters come everywhere with me -- even to bed!