Saturday, January 5, 2013

school time...

mommy visited my class for the halloween party. we wore our costumes to school & since i still refused to wear the "chef mk" costume, i just wore my pajamas again. in this first picture you can see me reading the "Hh Cheer." my teacher mrs susan has a little rhyme for pretty much every letter of the alphabet. it goes something like this: "H is for honeybee, H is for hen. H is for hamster & hogs in a pen..." i love to recite these rhymes.
my teacher, mrs susan, is the one standing in the back of the classroom & wearing a black shirt.
i made trick-or-treat bag from a publix grocery sack. we painted our bags & put halloween stickers all over them.
sometimes i am the line leader, sometimes i am the caboose. but here i am in the middle. my staying-in-line-skills are improving all the time.