Wednesday, October 2, 2013

school field trip to old baker farm...

on tuesday, my class went to old baker farm. it is a real working farm with corn, cotton & pumpkins. i was apprehensive about riding the school bus, but i wanted to go to the farm, so i overcame my fear! my teacher wrote a story about riding the bus & we sang "the wheels on the bus." grammy came as my chaperone, but she had to drive in her own car. so on the bus, i sat with my friend addison. in this next picture, you can see my some of my friends. destiny is to the left of me & addison is to the right. the whole class enjoyed going through the hay maze. here are some other pictures of me having fun with my friends. we saw farm animals, but i was afraid of them. i enjoyed TalKinG about the animals, but i did not want to actually be near them! we took a hayride to the pumpkin patch. although i like to discuss the "attributes of pumpkins," i was not interested in the actual pumpkins. grammy had to work pretty hard to get these pics of me with pumpkins! old baker farm is the best!! i cannot wait to go again!