Sunday, July 25, 2010

a full & fun saturday...

on saturday, mommy & daddy ran some errands & of course i tagged along. as part of the day, we got to eat lunch at chick-fil-a. my favorite part of the lunch was the stickers that came in my kids meal. the stickers kept me occupied & happy for quite some time. when we got home, i got to play outside. in this picture, i am sitting on the steps that go to our backyard. my hands look kind of crazy in the pic because i am waving them around -- that is my way of asking mommy (or anyone!) to sing "the wheels on the bus go 'round & 'round..." i love the part when you make your hands go around each & i like to imitate it the best way i can! if you're thinking that would make a great video, well... mommy agrees & she has tried to capture this on video. but i usually get camera-shy & stop my hand-waving when the camera comes out. maybe eventually...