Sunday, July 4, 2010

i'm back from texas...

sorry it's been a while since my last post, but i went to texas to visit with my uncle kyle, aunt trudy, & my new cousin -- baby madison rose!! she is beautiful! it took us 15 hours to drive there & i was a terrific traveller. unfortunately, when madison would cry, i would get upset & cry too. (actually, i would ThRoW myself in the floor & thrash around screaming.) the pic with the flowers was taken in our hotel room. i LOVED these flowers & carried them around with me in the room. thank goodness they were fake!









i was interested in madison, but i didn't really touch her a lot. this was a good thing, because i came down with a cold while we on the trip. but i am feeling better since we got home.











grammy & pappy brought this swing for madison & i thought it looked strangely familiar. (i used this swing when i was a little baby... that was SO long ago!) i experienced another first on this trip -- eating "on the run". when we were on the way home, it was getting late, but i needed to eat dinner. so we stopped at subway (for mommy, grammy & pappy) & they just got an extra plate for me. that was so i could eat my bananas & green beans in the car. mommy thought that was a little funny. we had a very good trip, but i am glad to be home!