Monday, August 9, 2010

i'm the birthday girl!

we celebrated my 2nd birthday yesterday!! hooray! i got to enjoy some time with family & they brought me all sorts of neat gifts. you know i LOVE duckies, so we had a duck-theme party. i ate my cake very delicately, but when mommy & daddy tried to take it away, i got really upset! that icing was YuMMy!! aunt judy fed me ice cream & that was delicious too! and check out my cute chicken-dress -- grammy made it just for me. aunt lorna & uncle gene gave me this tricycle & i cannot wait to ride it outside. another fun thing was lining up these rubber duckies on the counter. i even took them with me in the bath tub last night. that turned out to be not-so-fun because i wanted to hold all ten ducks at once & since they were always floating away, it was rather difficult. i had a great birthday!