Wednesday, August 25, 2010

we're at the beach!!!

do you know the song from "peter pan" that goes likes this: "we're following the leader, the leader, the leader. we're following the leader, whereever he may go..." ? well, we've been singing it like this: "we're going to the beach, the beach, the beach! we're going to the beach & it will be so fun!" today has been so busy for me. we left birmingham just after lunch & arrived in panama city around dinner time. i was a great traveller & stayed in pretty good mood for the whole ride. after we got settled in our room, we went to eat dinner at shuck'ems, which is an oyster pub. that's when daddy took this pic of me in his sunglasses! the waiter was really nice to me & brought me crayons & a picture to color. *i actually tried to color -- this is a new skill for me. then we squeezed in a quick trip to the beach & i LOVED it!! i ran around on the sand for a really long time & then i noticed there was water too! oh-my-goodness!! i only played in the water for a few minutes (it was high tide) but i cannot wait to go back on thursday! :)