Wednesday, March 23, 2011

all zooed up again...

this week, my uncle kyle & his family are visiting from texas. on wednesday, we went to the birmingham zoo. i got to ride the train again and this time pappy helped me ring the bell! the next pic is of me pretending to share my flower with my cousin madison. i would offer the flower to madison & even say "i share flower." but when she would take the flower, i would cry! i guess i still have a lot to learn about sharing.











the birmingham zoo has a new exhibit called "trails of africa." they have more elephants & lots of new play areas & walk ways. here, you can see me enjoying the drums and play area at the new exhibit. we also visited the lorakeet cage where the birds will actually come & land on you! kyle & madison got a real close & personal experience with the birds! and of course we saw different animals like ostriches, zebras, giraffes, snakes, and many others.











i spent some of the day in my stroller, but i really enjoyed walking around independently & exploring things. here you can see me at the top of some stairs that i went UP & DOWN many MaNy times! each time i would say, "up up up. down down down." you can also see me leading the way as all my family walked through the zoo. the weather was perfect and we had such a great day!