Thursday, March 10, 2011

i love you because you're you...

last night, just before bedtime, mommy was reading some of my favorite books to me. one of them is called "i love you because you're you." grandmommie gave me this book for my 2nd birthday. well, i decided that i could read it to myself... just listen!



sorry these videos don't exactly start at the beginning & end at the end. but i think you'll get the idea. here are the words, just in case you want to read along. when the second video shifts to looking at the book pages, i am reading the line about being frightened & hearing a scary sound.

i love you when you're happy & grinning ear to ear.
i love you when you're sleepy & want to snuggle near.
i love you when you're silly & dancing round & round.
I love you when you're frightened & hear a scary sound.
i love you when you're bashful & hide behind my knee.
i love you when you're brave & from my arms you flee.
i love you when you're curious & searching here & there.
i love you when you're proud, your head held in the air.
i love you when you're sick & need to rest in bed.
i love you when you're frisky & standing on your head.
i love you when you're sad & need a kiss & hug.
i love you when you're playful & rolling on the rug.
i love you when you're angry & cross your arms & pout.
i love you when you're wild & yell & scream & shout.
i love you any way you feel, no matter what you do.
i love you any way you are.
i love you because you're you!