Sunday, September 11, 2011

i went to see grammymommie...

this weekend we went to grammymommie at her new home at morningside in tuscumbia. grammymommie has a special chair that also helps her to walk. i enjoyed taking rides on the special chair. one day we went out to the courtyard & grammymommie picked these pink flowers for me off of a crape myrtle.














i made up a silly game of lifting up the pink flowers & laughing. i also enjoyed going up to the flowers that were still on the trees & shaking them so that they fell off onto the ground.



we ate most of our meals at morningside. they have delicious food (even peanut-butter & jelly sandwiches for me!) but of course my favorite part was the DeSSerTs!! in these pictures, you can see me eating ice cream on a stick. i have never experienced such tastiness!!



mommy, daddy & i stayed back at grammymommie's house & did chores & errands. there is a huge bradford pear tree in the front yard & i loved running around it.


one of my current favorite books talks about the leaves on the trees, and for some reason this tree really reminds me of that book.



also notice that i have lots of toys with me, even for just running around the tree. it's getting a little awkward to carry them all, but i don't care. i just have to have them all with me. we had so much fun visiting with grammymommie & i can't wait to go back.