Thursday, September 8, 2011

my thursday...

my day started off with school. at first i was sad when mommy left me, but by the time 5 minutes had passed, i was already settled and happy. we painted a green frog with "magic paint" (paint that washes off without soap.) maybe i can bring the frog home next week -- he was still drying today. so all of these pictures were taken after mommy brought me home from school. i enjoy playing with my mr. potato head accessories such as the purse & these black glasses. i think i am pretty funny. then i took in a little light reading (actually, these are instructions to one of my toys & there are really neat pictures on the other page - you just can't see them in this photo.)














i ate a pretty good dinner tonight. i had milk, blueberries, grapes, yogurt & a nutella sandwich. i did not have a nap this afternoon, so i was a bit giddy during dinner.



we also played outside since the weather was so nice. mommy blew bubbles for me & i chased them. unfortunately, it is impossible to catch both bubbles AND me in picture. as i was chasing my bubbles, i was singing "rick & bubble, rick & bubble. rick & bubble's in the house!" can you guess what radio show that mommy & i listen to in the car??



and here i am with my noah's ark animals. mommy & i took turns pairing up the animals together. but i really didn't want them to go aboard that boat. oh well... thank goodness i wasn't in control of the REAL noah's ark.