Sunday, March 3, 2013

a saturday night at home...

we actually went out to lunch with my aunt judy & uncle craig, but mommy forgot the camera. oh well... i was a little cranky anyway because i had fallen asleep in the car. but we had a great time. after going to the grocery store with mommy, we just played around the house. mommy had some sewing to do so i played in the craft room too. for the last few days i have been enjoying a certain elmo story about going to the doctor. my favorite part is when elmo has to receive a vaccination. now you know that I would NOT want a shot, but i like to talk about other people getting shots. i think that's pretty funny. while i was playing in the craft room, i found a bottle of fabric glue. it reminded me of the syringe & needle pictured in my elmo story. i also decided that an empty thread spool should be the cotton ball. i laid my patient out on my exam table & administered many, MANY vaccinations to him. you may also be able to see the shells & beads on my exam table. those were the prizes that shaggy received for being such a good patient. then mommy said shaggy had to go to bed -- you know you always get cranky & sleepy after all those shots.