Friday, March 29, 2013

happier feet...

we changed the happy feet course in the basement. the first task is riding my tricycle in a circle a few times. (maybe mommy will remember SooN to ask daddy to adjust my seat!!) i have named the next task "ducky wind." mommy & i each hold one side of my pink duck blanket & we wave it in the air! this makes a lot of wind & i think it's pretty funny. there are many pictures to look through here, but mommy wanted to be sure you could see all the JoY in my FacE & BodY over this activity! i still enjoy the trampoline & hula hoops. but now i like to swirl the hoops around my neck too!! next i hang candy canes on the rungs of this barstool. this requires some patience & concentration, especially after being so hyper on previous activities. last i play hopscotch. mommy used masking-tape & she made a pretty complicated hopscotch pattern! but i can handle it!! and just in case you're wondering -- YES those are my PJ's. i wore them pretty much the whole day on wednesday!! haha!