Saturday, July 20, 2013

vacation bible school...

this week i attended vacation bible school at grammy & pappy's church. we learned all about "standing strong" for God. zachary was my special friend & he stayed with me in all my activities. he helped me prepare for loud noises by telling me to cover my ears. mommy followed me & tried to take pictures. but i almost saw her a few times, so this was the best picture she got of any activities. we were playing "simon says" in the gym. zachary gave me the fish banner at the end of the week. i LovE this purple fish!!! here are some other special friends i played with this week -- john charles & mary katherine. yep! she's an "mk" too! i have been telling mommy all about the things that help us to stand strong for God. they include family, the bible, prayer & trusting God. i had a GReaT week!!