Friday, August 16, 2013

hodge podge of play...

here are some random playtimes from the past week. i received gift cards & money from a few people for my birthday, so i was excited to get to choose my own gift! i chose this play-doh cake making set. they look delicious, right? lately, i have been reading a kai-lan book about having a sleep-over. so i let my shaggy dolphin & magic unicorn have a sleep-over in our kitchen. i even read a bedtime story to them. this afternoon we did chalk colors. we drew a a bowling alley (we actually went bowling this morning!) & we also drew kai-lan's house. mommy encouraged me to ride my "car" from the bowling alley to the house to go to the sleep-over. and yes, yes... i know i am not wearing my helmet. but we are still warming up to the bike & i only rode about 20 feet. in the driveway. where it is FLAT. more progress to come soon...