Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Sewing Together...

Yesterday afternoon I started cutting out the pattern for a new summer outfit for MK.  She was quite interested in the process of pinning, cutting & sewing.  She helped me to pin the pattern pieces to the fabric.  She also drew up "written blog" pages to describe everything.
 MK is fascinated with this tomato-pin-cushion.  She loves to organize all the straight-pins according to color. 

She also found this leftover scrap of blue ribbon in the craft room.  At first, she taped it together, but of course that kept falling off.  So we sewed it together!
Her written blog was about Mango Tiki Wiki Mango (she is a LaLa Loopsy) choosing beautiful fabrics & creating dresses.  (That's Mango on the computer monitor... MK was using this picture as a guide to drawing the Loopsy.)  And I guess these photos sort of tattle-tale on me... It is OBVIOUS that I am not a neat-crafty person!