Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Day of Field...

yesterday, i had a field day, 
and it was super duper awesome!!!  
we played tug of war
.  
we even let my teachers do the tugging!!!!!!!!! 
my favorite blow-up slide (just like from the year before) i did not try it. but now i did...and this WAS the perfect life for becca(a duck from field day friends)! i even played my favorite game: swab the deck! it's something to do with a new PE game we were doing. We used mops somehow. we are hearing swab...Swab...SWAB a lot. this game is called crocodile infested water. you walk on carpet squares without walking on the field.you can see us waiting at our cones. the next game is called the cannonball run. i do have one of these blue bouncy balls, so we could try that game at home. we rolled the balls around the cones.whoa! look at that cannonball go! the hula hoop race isn't my favorite game. THREE kids get in the hoop, and I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i danced instead of playing the hoop race. and this song...i played it on recording right now...it's so cool!!! my lifesaver ducks, paw patrol pups and my lalaloopsy tinies and my other ducks becca and 3fea. one of these games is the hopping race. you hop around the cone on one leg. there are lots of relay races on field day.behind me is the game of skills, beam, and the steps with the pilo polo sticks. we stand on the steps and use the sticks to "push" each other off the steps. ms holmes was the winner for the last one.