Thursday, September 16, 2010

art by mk...

here are some of my art projects from school. the brown dog was my very first picture to color. i am getting pretty good at using the crayons.


i made this next picture by putting marbles in paint & then rolling the marbles all over the paper... or at least that's what ms marie & ms vickie told grammy when she picked me up.


and this is my project that i made at school today. our current curriculum is common nursery rhymes, so today we learned about humpty dumpty. i did a really good job of gluing, didn't i?? i am doing much better in school, making friends & listening to directions. my teachers have discovered that i like to be warned when a change of atmosphere is coming -- like if we are about to go to the playground or if i have to stop playing with a certain toy. today the preschool director called mommy to come get me at 12:35, and that's 5 minutes longer than i lasted on tuesday. (school officially ends at 1pm.) they say that i am happy for most of the day, but i begin to get tired & cranky after lunch. but i am staying a little later every day! mommy says she is so proud of me!