Tuesday, September 28, 2010

you-tube contributes to good dental hygeine...

i enjoy watching my you-tube videos while i brush my teeth. in fact, this is really the ONLY way that i will agree to brush my teeth. there is a listing of my favorite videos in the sidebar of this blog. i especially like elmo's ducks, 1234 with feist (?? i don't know who she really is) and the ABC's with tilly & the wall (i don't know who they are either!) and don't be fooled by these pics... mommy still helps me brush my teeth! i like to do some of it on my own, but she checks to be sure i have done a good job!


our regular bedtime routine is to change into a clean diaper & pajamas, then we go to the study to watch 3 videos. after the third video, we go back to my room to read a few stories. then we sing songs & i go to bed. i have also started listening to a CD while i drift off to sleep & that helps me to settle down.