Wednesday, September 22, 2010

just a random update...

on tuesday, mommy dropped me off at school at 9am & grammy picked me up at 12:30 -- that is only 30 less than the entire day. my teachers say i am doing well, i just get really tired because they make me work so hard. they are helping me to learn to interact with the other children, do artwork & we always play outside. i painted this star with yellow water-color paint. yesterday, another little girl took my puzzle from me & i didn't even hit her or scream! on tuesday night, i went to zapata for dinner with grammy, pappy, mommy & our friends mr rob & ms sue. i always enjoy walking around the restaurant (mommy says i have to hold her hand while we do this!)














these pictures are from this morning... i am coming down the stairs to breakfast. usually, when i come down the stairs, i have to carry something with me. sometimes i bring a duck or a bird, but today i brought this toy. and what do you think of my t-shirt?? i know you can't see much of it in these pics, but this is the shirt that daddy got for me during our visit to the beach last month. it has a special ducky & my name on it!