Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy halloween, world...

this afternoon, we went to the trunk-or-treat at grammy & pappy's church. pappy had his motorbike (that's what we call it) in the trunk-or-treat line-up, so i sat on it for a while. i also saw my friend ivey from school -- she & i were born in the same hospital on the same day! and check out my wings... once i got them on, they didn't bother me at all!












i know the picture of me on the ground is confusing, but i promise, i am not having a fit! i am actually saying "awww awww" and trying to hug the blue concrete. i know, i am a little silly! we also went on a hayride & that was lots of fun. then i got flowers painted on my hands -- i LOVED them & kept making my squealing sound that means "flowers."













then i played in the bouncy house -- and oh yeah... i got a little bit of candy too! honestly, i don't care that much about the candy. and mommy says that's ok with her!