Sunday, October 17, 2010

if you put a pelican in a purse...

if would you put MY pelican in the purse, i would get really upest!! so remember how i've said that i like to carry ALL my stuffed animals at once? well, last night at grammy & pappy's house, she remembered that a friend from church had given me her old purse. that friend's name is mary katherine, so the purse has the initials "MK" on it! it's perfect for me! and it is the perfect size to carry several animals at once. so mommy & grammy tried to teach me how to use the purse so that i could carry lots of animal babies with me. i was pretty upset when they started putting the animals in the purse -- maybe i thought they were going to take them away. but once i realized i got to keep the purse, i enjoyed carrying it with me. unfortunately, i have to go through this same thought process every time that mommy helps me to put the babies in the purse. but it's a good idea... and we'll keep working on it!