Thursday, October 14, 2010

so many animals, so little time...

old macdonald is one of my favorite songs, so i guess it's natural that i would LOVE all my stuffed animals too. in the pic on the stairs, i am carrying my parrot (he is named doh) and two duckies. mommy tried to help me carry them down the stairs that morning, but i told her *rather emphatically!* that i could do it all by myself! i scooted down all the stairs, and neither i nor animals were injured. in the pic of me on the bed, i am loving big bird (i call him di-doh) because ducky-one was being washed after taking a toilet swim. big bird is a pretty good substitute for ducky. and it's also interesting to note that i am reading the book "eight silly monkeys."














then i have this beach towel with all sorts of sea creatures on it. my favorite animal on this towel is definitely the dolphin (i call him del-dal-ghin.) i love him & hug him as much any person could hug a towel. and today we went to the park & mommy let me take ducky in the stroller. when i arrived at the park, i did not want to turn loose of ducky. this really turned out to be somewhat bad, because i was not able to play like i normally would, since i had to take care of ducky. maybe we'll leave ducky at home for the next trip to the park. but i just LOVE all my animals!