Saturday, April 23, 2011

the hunt is on...

on saturday morning i went to the neighborhood easter egg hunt at grove park. i was sad that daddy had to work today, but mommy, grammy & pappy came with me.











the folks who set up this egg hunt know exactly how kids my age look for eggs... you can see that the eggs were all in plain view for my age group. i had fun looking at all the colors & i even put a few eggs in my basket. but then i started taking the eggs back out of the basket!














the easter bunny made an appearance too, & i had my picture taken with him. he will email the picture to me later though. so i also hung out with some of bunny's friends. on the way home, i picked flowers from alongside the road -- those are the ones i am holding.














we took this picture by the lake on our way home from the hunt. grove park is about 1.5 miles away from the house, but it was such a beautiful day, that mommy & grammy decided to walk. (pappy rode his motorcycle!) when we returned to the house, i got an easter basket from grammy & pappy!