Thursday, April 7, 2011

a very busy thursday...

i started off my thursday by going to school. when i was finished with school, i went to grammy & pappy's house. the weather was so beautiful, so i got to play outside for a few minutes. you can see here that i enjoyed the flowers & birds.











after i woke up from my nap, mommy & i met some friends at the mall. we got to ride the train, play at the lego store & ride the merry-go-round. (sorry there are not better pics of the train, but loading & unloading were pretty quick & hectic.) **but just LOOK at ALL those legos!!** and it's been a few months since i rode a merry-go-round, and i think i experienced a sensory overload! i was enthralled by the horses when i admired them from afar, but i was scared when it was time to actually SIT on one! mommy rode with me & by the end of the ride, i was fine.















so here i am on the ride home -- i was SOOO tired! we had to sit in a little bit of traffic, but i was pretty zoned-out. as long as i have this school bus, things are alright!! (in fact, i even had to take the school bus with me to me class this morning!) at bedtime, i did not give mommy any trouble & i even went to sleep in my room, by myself, without mommy being in the room with me! that makes TWO nights in a row! hooray!!!