Monday, April 25, 2011

more Easter fun...

here are some pictures from my happy Easter yesterday. i got lots of neat things in my Easter bakset, but my favorites were these stretchy lizards. i like to pull on them & say "nots of nissards" which means "lots of lizards!" mommy & i went to church with grammy & pappy. pappy drives the church bus & yesterday he was using the bus to pick up people at their cars & bring them to the church building. so i got to ride a REAL bus! pappy even let me open & close the doors -- and of course we had to sing about it! after church we walked around in the courtyard & tried to take pictures. well, grammy & mommy chased me a lot, but i just don't like to stand still for pictures. and even though the day has passed, we can celbrate Easter all year round... so HAPPY EASTER!! thank you Jesus!