Thursday, April 5, 2012

my blue wheel & my pollys...

today was a special day for many reasons. i had my first totally diaper-free day!! i even had to go to school, grammy's house, and other errands -- so we were in the car quite a bit too. i got so many stamps, i look like i am covered in tattoos! then when we got home, a package was waiting for me. allow me to preface this story a bit... lately, i have started watching my baby einstein videos again. in one particular video, there is a little hamster running on a blue wheel. i have fallen in LOVE with the blue wheel in this video. well, daddy found one just for me!!
in this first picture you can see me waiting patiently for daddy to open the box. at this time, i still didn't know what i was about to receive.
now i have my blue wheel & the little running hamster!! i LOvE this! i enjoy just watching him run & i also let my zhu-zhu pet watch too. (the hamster & zhu-zhu pet look a lot alike.) i was SOO excited!!!
then i played with my polly pocket dolls too. grammy found some more pollys at a consignment sale, so i enjoyed lining up all my new dolls.