Sunday, April 29, 2012

walk through my weekend with me...

these first pics are of me playing with a combination of some old & new loves. i am playing with my polly pockets, squinkies, & la la loopsies in my dora dollhouse!
this is a la la loopsie ferris wheel, but i like to put my squinkies in it. i have 3 favorite squinkies -- they are the star, a fish & a little girl that i have named "mk."
i like to be sure that everyone wears their seat belt, just like i do when i ride in the car. when i put them in their ferris wheel seats, i say, "it's buckle time!" (that is what mommy says to me!)
here are some pictures of me playing in the backyard on sunday after church. we were blowing bubbles & dolphin was trying to eat them. mommy says that bubbles taste nasty, but i tried to eat a few too!
these last 2 pictures are of me putting my la la loopsies in the swimming pool. i laughed a lot about how they were getting "pruny!" this is what happened to me when i swam for a long time at the beach.