Saturday, December 18, 2010

my visit to north carolina...

for the last 4 days, mommy & i have been visiting pappy's family in north carolina. we just arrived back in birmingham on saturday night. we had so much fun catching up with my great grandmother, and mommy's aunt, uncle & cousins. this first pic is of me riding a banana at the outlet mall -- a "rest-stop" for us on the way to north carolina. the next pic is of me & aunt mary ann playing with some oldie-but-goodie-toys.














the next picture is of me organizing my crayons. i did a little bit of coloring too! also, you can see me here listening to mommy's cell-phone. daddy was not able to join us for this trip, so he sang songs to me on the phone! i was SOOO excited to hear him!











another fun thing we did was to visit an antique store. now, you may think that a two-year would be bored in such a place, but i behaved REaLLY well! (of course the juice & cheerios helped!) but these are other things i also enjoyed... i rode in the stroller, i taught a snowman about his head, shoulders, knees & toes, i chatted with an eagle & i got to talk to santa!