Wednesday, December 8, 2010

my laid-back wednesday...

here are some of the fun things i did today. i found some more cake decorating supplies in our pantry. grammy used these things to decorate cakes for mommy when she was a little girl. i found cinderella, a prince, & a pumpkin-stagecoach! i also found several hearts & curly-shaped things. then i played my keyboard for a little while. note that in this picture i am pulling at my pants a bit. i have started talking about my diaper quite often ("didoh") so mommy bought a potty-seat for me. we tried it out for the first time today. that part of my day was NOT fun. maybe i am not ready for that just yet!








i have made a few christmas ornaments at school & daddy hung them in very prominent places on the tree so that everyone may marvel at my craftsmanship. i think i did a good job, if i do say so myself!! and i have also enjoyed my new flamingo, whom i have named "nan-do." daddy bought nan-do at the bass pro shop last week. nan-do does not have legs, so he looks a little funny. but i do not care -- i LOVE him!!