Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS, WORLD!

my Christmas eve was a busy, busy day!! mommy and i started off the day with a little Christmas cooking... well, she cooked & i stole cookies!! mmmm! they were delicious, and i actually behaved very well when my cookies were all gone!















i played at our house for a bit while mommy got ready for us to go to grammy & pappy's house for Christmas eve. (daddy was at work today.)














i enjoyed playing in pappy's yard. he has candy canes all along his driveway & i counted them SevERaL times! conrad, the cat, and this little elf helped me with the counting too.











pappy had raked his leaves recently & so there were piles of leaves, just perfect for me to RUN through!!














then i played the piano for a little while. i have really started moving to the music when i play and i even "read" the music that grammy has on the music stand. and the next picture is of me, all dressed up for church.














these last pictures are of me with my musical friends who live on grammy's fireplace. i like to push their buttons & make them all sing at the same time. sometimes it can get pretty loud. i had a wonderful Christmas eve & i hope that your Christmas is wonderful too!!