Wednesday, December 8, 2010

look how i've grown...

when my cousin madison was visiting, she borrowed my bath seat that i used when i was a little baby. i had forgotten all about it, but once i saw it again, i just had to enjoy it some more. i like it because it has fish on it & i LOVE fish! so i sit in it while i play with my toys & read my books. i know i am too big for the seat, but it is SO comfortable. i thought you might enjoy comparing some current pics to pictures that were taken when i used the bath seat as a bath seat. this first picture is of me during my very first bath when i was only 3 days old.

this next picture was taken in january of 2009, when i was about 5 months old. the bath tub still stressed me out a little bit at that age. thank goodness i enjoy my bath time now!

and here i am, as a BIG girl, sitting in the bath seat! i'm not sure when we will put this back in the cabinet. i might miss it too much!