Wednesday, May 2, 2012

my busy wednesday...

wednesdays are always busy days... i went to school this morning, then to grammy & pappy's house for a few minutes, then to speech & OT. i fell asleep on the way home & napped for about 1&1/2 hours. i am getting so that i really don't need a nap, and if i happen to take a nap, i won't go to sleep at night until very late (even 11 pm or midnight!) so when i woke up from the unplanned nap, mommy & i went outside to play, in hopes that i would play really hard & wear myself out again!
i love this little ice cream cone -- it has bubbles in it. but today i just wanted to walk around with it & pretend like my dolphin was eating ice cream.
this umbrella goes with my sand & water table. but i like to walk around with it & twirl it. (maybe i'll be a majorette!!) today i gathered up my bag of beach toys & pretended to go on another "trip!"
here are some inside-playtime pics... i love to wear daddy's sunglasses. i look like MoVie-StAR!!