Friday, May 4, 2012

a night of train stuff...

when i got home on thursday night, i wanted to play with my play-doh. i started out with just pink & green, but i continued asking mommy for more & more colors! then i made a play-doh train & i put all sorts of cargo & passengers on the train. my two whales were the engineers at the front of the train. i was quite proud of this workk!
then i wanted to put together my alphabet train puzzle. this puzzle is really long & goes from one end of the den to the other end of the den, when it is completed. when i finished this train, i loaded it up with passengers & cargo as well. mommy helped me put some of my loopsy dolls on the train, but she wasn't very careful to have them sitting forward. i made sure to correct her so that all the loopsies were sitting UP & facing ForWarD on the train.