Wednesday, May 16, 2012

wrapping up the end of the year...

wednesdays are always busy days, but today was a little sad too. this was my last day of school at saint mark's MDO program with mrs. carol & mrs. tina. they have been SuCH wonderful & patient teachers to me. they have worked with me to overcome all sorts of obstacles. next year i will be attending the program at riverchase UMC. today we watched the kindergarteners' play about the 3 little piggies. i cannot believe this school year has already passed! a big THaNK YoU goes out to mrs. tina & mrs. carol!!
after mommy picked me up from school, we played in the courtyard for a few minutes. it was such a beautiful day to enjoy the flowers & sunshine.
here are the trains to which i have become quite attached. these trains are from the mexican train dominoes game, but i have claimed them as my own. i take them with me everywhere but school, so mommy is always sure to return them to me when she picks me up from school.
then we went to see mrs. lynsey at childsplay therapy. mrs. lynsey has been my speech therapist for about a year & a half. we are taking a break from therapies during the summer anyway, but this was my VeRY last time to see mrs. lynsey. she will be moving away this summer so i will have a new therapist in the fall. mrs. lynsey was my first therapist & she was the first one to show us about picture schedules. (my schedule helps a LOT when i am dealing with transitions or uncomfortable situations.) a big THanK YoU!! to mrs. lynsey!!
then we went to grammy & pappy's house & i got to play at my own private beach. aren't you jealous of my "private beach?" i think it's perfect!!